Grant’s Cause for Spina Bifida 5K!
Sunday, July 28th, 2019 – 9 a.m. at Waterfall Park in Independence, MO
Waterfall Park is centrally located, just off 70 & 291 HWY, near Bass Pro / Shops
- 5K is chip-timed, All runners receive a race bib!
- 5K (3.2 mile walk or run), or choose 1 Mile Walk to Show Support
- Children Under 12 only $10 with Adult Registration!
- Children can enjoy a “Fun Run” and finishers medal.
- T-shirts, Breakfast & Race medals for all REGISTERED participants!
- Family-friendly activities for the whole family to enjoy!
- Out of town? Plan to be a “Virtual Runner”! (Receive a shirt and run when it works for your schedule!)
RSVP & Race Event Information on FB at Grant’s Cause! #GC2019
Friday, July 26th, 2-6pm
KC Running Company
1555 NE Douglas Street
Lee’s Summit, MO 64086
RACE DAY IMPORTANT INFO:
If you missed packet-pickup on Friday, late pick-ups start at 7:00am on race day!
Please plan to arrive early and park in the Bass Pro Shop parking directly near the park.
The race will start promptly at 9 am.
Whether you chose to participate in the 1 Mile Walk or the 5k distance, both routes will be clearly marked and they start directly next to parking and family activities parking lot. 5K runners will lead the race, followed by walkers and families with strollers.
Kids “Fun Run” will take place after 5k finishers. Timing will probably be around 9 am.
News you can use:
Extra t-shirts, tank-tops, and hats will be available for purchase race day. First come first serve as sizes are limited!
Come hungry! Breakfast will be served as well as lots of beverages!
Wheel-chairs/ Strollers are welcome!
Photographer will take race photos as well as some candid shots and the link to FREE download will be posted following the race.
Contact the Race Director, Courtney, by email if you can have questions or are interested in volunteering!